About Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls’s Job offer
Job title : House Parent
Quick Recommended Links
- Noble hall Leadership Academy for Girls seeks to employ a personable, affective and highly experienced House Parent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act in “loco parents” for the girls and to provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment: a home from home for boarders;
- Attend Pastoral Support Meetings;
- Organize regular meeting for House staff;
- Ensure the girls are happy and healthy within the boarding houses and promote overall well-being;
- Oversee the writing of the house report;
- Oversee the House development plan;
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the school and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as when appropriate;
- Take an overview of the management of the Houses, to ensure reasonably fair provision and practice, while respecting and safeguarding individual House identities;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young person’s for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact;
- To provide for the safety, welfare, good discipline and pastoral well-being of all students in the house;
- A first degree in any discipline.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Evidence of trainings on Child Management or Child Psychology will be an added advantage.
- Must possess experience of working with young people.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and to demonstrate flexibility.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working.
- Must have high moral standards and be a good role model.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HRM@noblehall.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.