NIPCO Gas Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Pipeline Engineer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- This position reports to the Pipeline Manager and is responsible for executing pipeline engineering activities such as scope of work, design philosophy and criteria, pipeline routing & GIS, pipe sizing / hydraulics, wall thickness assessment, material selection, cathodic protection and coating, installation analysis, pro commissioning and commissioning, design and construct-ability interface, fitness for service assessment etc.
- This role though technical in nature involves coordination responsibilities for men and materials.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate thorough understanding of overall pipeline system and an engineer’s role in design and management professionally.
Qualification and Requirements
- Engineering Degree / HND with relevant professional certifications, 10 to 15 years experience in Pipeline / Mechanical / Civil / Materials or Metallurgical Engineering or related disciplines;
- The candidate should have and demonstrate the followings skills in order to be successful in his role: strong communication skill, technical and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of engineering and project software – AUT0CAD POMS, MS office suit, MS project etc are basic requirement.
The compensation package attached to this position is very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.