NIPCO Gas Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Operations Manager (OM)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- This position reports to the General Manager and is responsible for the HSE compliance, effective cost and operational performance and integrity of Compressed Natural Gas stations operation and associated facilities and man power planning and optimal utilization in line with statutory and company standards.
- The person for this position should be able to resolve problems related CNG stations operations and adjust and optimize the balancing of the process to achieve and improve production targets with minimum effect to the environment;
- Strong relationship and man management skills to be able to handle internal and external stakeholders;
- Industry commercial experience will be readily handy at every turn.
- Commercial industry savvy in retail and wholesale natural gas sales processes is a sin qua non.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with 15 years of related experience, four years of which should have been spent on as Senior Engineer / Senior Officer on PPMS, Compressors and Pumps.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concept and management techniques, hazard identification and risk management with the development and implementation of Emergency Response functionality, PTW system and ensuring capability.
The compensation package attached to this position is very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.