NIPCO Gas Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Fire Service Supervisor
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The volatile nature of our product and the need to prevent and fight fire occurrence has created this position to take proactive measures to cob fire hazards and take care of emergencies arising from fire accident / incident and bomb alerts and advise on preventive measures.
- The successful candidate shall report to the HSE Manager and with primary duty to inspect premises to identify fire hazard and the state and integrity of equipments and availability to fight fire outbreaks; organise fire drills and ensure that alarm systems are in perfect working condition; training of employees on appropriate use of fire prevention equipments and develop, plan, monitor, review, implement and evaluate the efficacy of fire prevention strategies overtime for management review and approval.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum qualification of Diploma with 5 years experience and training in a structure fire prevention management institution with appropriate certification.
- Candidates lesser qualification but with longer service experience but not more than 45 years shall be considered.
- The successful candidate must possess basic literacy, numeracy, communication and computer appreciation skills.
- The applicants shall be required to pass psychological, physical and medical test.
The compensation package attached to this position is very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.