6 days ago
Job title : Nigeria Program Associate (Impact Ventures) jobs in Niger
Job Location : Niger
Deadline : April 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- You will work with the Impact Ventures Lead in operationalizing and implementing the delivery of the Nigeria Tree Program, provide oversight to a team of field managers, and report to the Deputy Country Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the launching and execution of streams of scalable innovations and trials
- Build detailed trial project plans, including execution calendar
- Develop trial budgets and building of sustainable financial models
- Management of field teams to achieve program vision and goals
- Contribution to high-level strategy development and detailed field execution
- High-level trial design Lead discussions on what questions to test through the trial, how to test it, and how the learning will improve longer term program design. Some important components for discussion include marketing strategy, pricing, and distribution of the product/service.
- Trial monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan and execution work with the M&E team to design trials and data collection plans to evaluate impact at trial conclusion.
- Collaborate with other teams Work with other departments and global research teams to build program solutions and innovations. Communicate updates and results to key stakeholders.
- Spend dedicated time with the field teams in the field talking to our potential smallholder farmer clients to understand real-time challenges.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and program performance, through weekly tracking of Key Performance Indicators, and identifying / implementing process improvements
- Manage budgets monitor current budgets and forecast budgets for expansion and other program innovations.
- Manage a team hire, develop and lead teams to implement operations
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 4 to 6+ years of relevant professional work experience in Nigeria with experience in mentorship and leadership of teams; entrepreneurial experience preferred (e.g., starting a new program or department, launching new initiatives across a large field team)
- Willingness to live outside capital cities, close to our customers, as this is where most of the work will be based.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Hausa (and other languages spoken in Nigeria)
- Proficiency with Google Suites
- Friendly personality, and a team mindedness
- University degree required in Business Administration, International Development, Agric Economics, or related fields.
- Entrepreneurial experience and an ability to hit the ground running and start adding value quickly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Nigeria Program Associate (Impact Ventures) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs