1 week ago
Job title : Network Support Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issue relating to usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- Providing Level 2 support and troubleshooting as and when required.
- Configuration, installation, maintenance and lifecycles planning of various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN etc. .).
- Developing WAN infrastructure solutions that meet or exceed business performance expectations.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Network Engineer / Systems Engineer or Helpdesk / Technical Support role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python and PHP.
- Expertise in LAN, Routing & Switching, SDN, WAN, VPN and Firewalls would be highly valuable.
- You possess CCNA/CCNP (Cisco Certified Network) and JNCIE-ENT (Juniper Networks Certified Enterprise Routing & Switching Expert) certifications.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Network Support Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********