Alfred & Victoria Associates’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Network Security Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Network Security Engineer will ensure that applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- He will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews on all Company’s IPNGN infrastructures.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Ensure the overall security posture of the network
- Secure network by enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Interpret Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and apply them to appropriate network devices
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Mentor junior members of the IP and security team
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCIDSS and ISO27001)
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Participate in company’s tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support
- Participate in incident handling
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 – 4 years experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.
- At least 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience.
- 3 – 4 years of experience working with: Cisco Routers & Switches, operating systems, (e.g. Windows and/or Linux), Network Administration, and TCP/IP.
- At least 2 years of experience working with: Systems security, Network security, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, vulnerability assessments, incident response.
- Consistent implementation of security solutions at different levels.
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, and VLANs.
- Analyze events and logs using security event management tools.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment.
- CCNA, CCSP or Security+ certification or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong customer service experience and orientation required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demands of the Job
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries.
- Understand and manage the pressure of a 24×7 customer support environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Network Security Engineer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.