Ashoka’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Network Engagement Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Network Engagement Associate is a global role that will contribute to enhancing the Everyone a Changemaker (EACH) movement.
- Working alongside Ashokans from around the world, the Network Engagement Associate will support teams to design and implement a global peer-to-peer network that accelerates the movement.
- This Associate role will also help Ashoka establish strategic institutional partnerships.
- Everyday, Ashokans collect data from our network through surveys, applications, interviews, interactions and more.
- The Network Engagement Associate will analyze these data to effectively learning and producing valuable insights that can help us grow and contribute to the EACH movement.
- The Network Engagement Associate will help teams to identify their data collection and research needs, and the best way to learn and present this information in an effective way that can transform data and information into managerial practices and program design improvements.
- Ashoka team members are entrepreneurial, ethical individuals who are willing and able to work in several different capacities.
- They can navigate detail-oriented tasks as well as big picture thinking.
- The key focus of the role is supporting the development of Network Engagement Journeys via Partnership Development. You will work with a global team to help prototype, develop and operationalize a global strategy to connect changemakers towards an Everyone a Changemaker World.
Other Responsibilities may Include:
- Industry and Partner Mapping: research and map relevant industry groups (schools of education, media, government, publishers, unions) to identify and develop prospective partners and individuals for collaboration
- Partnership Development: help build relationships and scale existing partnerships with large institutional partners in academia, government and business, including schools of education, teacher unions, media and publishing companies.
- Action Research: formulate and test hypotheses through rapid prototyping and experimentation
- Systematization and Knowledge Management: build and refine tools to capture, synthesize and share knowledge with Ashoka and beyond
- Social platform design, evaluation and recommendation
- Conceptual thinking around social networks and deep familiarity with social platforms
- Visual representation of conceptual and practical ideas
- Network mapping, data collection and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrable relevance to the role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management consulting, design, data science, program management or similar. Entrepreneurial experience is highly valued
- Experience with social network mapping and analysis is an added advantage
- Highly conceptual and analytical, entrepreneurial and creative
- Quick learner; not afraid to engage or propose new methodologies/ frameworks
- Organized; excellent notetaking and information management skills
- Able to work independently in a creative, collaborative environment
- Graphic design skills preferred, but not required
- Fully fluent in English, other language desirable
What Youll Get
- Youll build on your strengths, gain new skills and rapidly expand your network.
- You will receive exceptional training and frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your team.
- You will get a rare opportunity to work directly with highest level industry leaders around the world and build expertise in conceptualization and managing high-level strategic engagements.
- Best of all, you will have the opportunity to work on shaping the future and realizing the Everyone a Changemaker vision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online