Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Network and System Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 29-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
- Network and System Engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organisation to ensure maximum uptime for users. The role include designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network, and wide area network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums.
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
- BSC in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNA is a must.
- Sophos / Cyberoam certification is a must
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory. Hands on experience in Networks and Servers
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Team leadership.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory
- Good knowledge in Routing and Switching.
- Good knowledge VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Cyberoam, Sophos and Other UTMs and Firewalls.
- Good Knowledge in Servers OS: Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience in data protection such as End Point Protection, DLP and Encryption.
- Experience in Backup and Archiving Solutions.
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets.
- Knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security
*Network and System Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria