Frutta Foods and Services Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : National Sales Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Level: Director
Reporting to: Managing Director/CEO
- Lead in the delivery of Nation-wide business objectives towards the achievement of the overall organization business and growth objectives.
- Lead the Regional Sales Team Nation-wide to deliver agreed business objectives including brilliant execution of sales and channel marketing activities within and outside Nigeria.
- A key contributor to the success of the Frutta strategic sales plan with an effective and flexible Nation-wide sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in volume driving, pricing, quality, market share and brand building activities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual sales and marketing plan/strategy (with tactical outcomes and timelines) as an integrated part of the business plan by optimizing and strengthening existing commercial models, as well as exploring new means to reach out to the market in order to meet annual business target.
- Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies and managing Regional Sales Team in order to achieve set sales and marketing goals, targets and revenue.
- Lead and coordinate the nationwide Sales Team to achieve the company’s sales and collection target.
- Oversea the recruitment of new Key Distributors and manage the existing Key Distributors nationwide.
- Regularly review Key Distributors’ performance and ensure only high performers are retained.
- Train, coach, manage and supervise Regional Sales Managers to ensure attainment of sales volume targets in respect of products marketed
- Clearly map out “Route-to-Market” plan per market per region to ensure availability and visibility.
- Maintain regular field visits and thorough implementation of planned promotional activities.
- Motivate the field force through personal contact, to establish challenging but realistic objectives, to recognize success and to maintain discipline.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned key accounts
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements as well as reward.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices and estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products while providing critical and strategic product and pricing decisions to the Managing Director and Board.
- Provide Nation-wide sales report to the Managing Director and Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage
Experiences (What experience brings success to this role):
- A minimum of 15 years’ FMCG sales experience with at least 5 years in Executive Management Level. Experience in Juice and Beverages products is relevant
- Successful track record in managing high-performance sales and Marketing teams nation-wide and result-oriented.
- Has people management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop a team
Knowledge (What does the person need to know):
- In-depth knowledge of Nigeria and West Africa markets.
- Knowledge of Business strategy development, Distributor Management, Regional Operations, Key Accounts, Modern Trade, etc.
- Working knowledge of core commercial planning
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities.
Technical / Behavioural Skills:
- Leadership Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Customer Management
- Distributor Management
- Sales Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Advanced Selling skills
- Sales Drivers Skills
- Channel Strategy
- Exceptional Presentation & Communication Skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online