2 weeks ago
Job title : National Sales Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The National Sales lead would be responsible for managing all nationwide sales operations for the business especially as it concerns our Roducate app.
- Duties include drafting sales reports, meeting sales targets, and estimating sales profit for products. Also known as sales directors, these experts are talented in negotiation and marketing.
- Leading and motivating sales agents to improve customer service with clients.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets, especially on B2B and B2C levels.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimating sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establishing a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meeting with the management to assess company performance.Required Competencies
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. More specifically, the following competencies are required to succeed in the role:
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Familiarity with the market and competition
- Excellent quality of writing
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good knowledge of consumer psychology.
- Good leadership skill
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Professional & Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- National Sales Lead jobs
- Salary Offer: *********