- Address: Kuru Plateau PMB 2024 Nigeria
About National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru’s Job offer
Job title : Chief Security Officer
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Kuru, Plateau
- The Management of the Institute wishes to fill the vacant position of Chief Security Officer of the Institute. The Chief Security Officer is in charge of overseeing the security of the Institute, coordinating the security of the Institute, making security brief to the Management and other matters as may be directed by the Director-General of the National Institute.
- The candidate must be a retired Army Officer of not less than a Lt Colonel in the Army or equivalent in the Armed Forces or Assistant Commissioner of Police or equivalent in DSS. He should not be above the age of 55 (Fifty-five) years as at December 2020.
- Experience of serving as Chief Security Officer in similar organisation will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of their Application Letter accompanied with 15 copies of candidate’s CV. The CV must include the candidate’s full name, Rank, Age, Marital status, Educational attainment, nationality, professional experience and any other relevant information.
All application should be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
The AG. Director-General,
National Institute for Policy & Strategic Studies,
PMB 2024, Bukuru,
- The sealed envelope containing the Application and CV should be marked “Chief Security Officer” at the top left-hand corner and forwarded to reach the Sec / Director of Administration
- Each applicant should include the names and addresses of 3 referees (at least one should testify to the integrity and moral character of applicant). Each referee should be contacted by the applicant to forward directly to the Director-General a confidential report on him in a properly sealed envelope marked “Referee Attestation for the Position of Chief Security Officer” at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Each application must be accompanied by 15 printed copies of statement of the candidate vision for the security of the National Institute.