Job title : Nail Technician
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Nail Technician to provide nail care treatments to our customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Nail Technician responsibilities include polishing fingernails and toenails, painting designs and applying gel and acrylic nails. If you’re up-to-date with nail art techniques and know how to provide excellent customer service, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help us boost our reputation by offering personalized services to our clients.
- Paint fingernails and toenails
- Clean, cut and shape nails
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style
- Remove previously applied polish
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments
- Sterilize equipment before use
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
- Give hand and foot massages
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate
- Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist or similar role
- Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures
- Knowledge of cosmetology trends
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards
- Experience in customer service
- Certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art is a plus
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- General jobs
- Nail Technician jobs