About Myrtle Management Consultants’s Job offer
Job title : Business Editor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The company requires to fill the role of a Business Editor to produce original content by critically analyzing selected business interviews, debates, speeches from major news organizations for the presence of propaganda, misleading talking points, and other similar techniques of persuasion?
- The suitable candidate must be proficient at using social media, especially in the field including an active strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter?
- Report to the Head of Programmes for daily job tasks.
- Write scripts for the show.
- Prepare and stack the show rundown.
- Write and post daily on our social media outlets.
- Prep guest for their Live segments
- Work closely with clients to better produce their segments.
- Time the show so that each guest has enough time to deliver their message within a timely manner.
- Help with line producing.
- Help with on location shoots.
- Help with editing when needed.
- Assist in booking visually engaging segments and write snappy teases.
- Create production elements for scripts, including tape and graphics.
- Identify News, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for television and the internet.
- BA / BS in Journalism, Communication, or related field.
- 2-7 years of experience writing business editorial for LIVE TV.
- Knows how to stack a rundown for broadcast.
- Creative writer who can write scripts for television that’s informative, conversational, and enticing to our viewers
- Energetic and friendly personality.
- The ability to work under constant deadlines.
- Ability to calmly handle live TV situations and changing events.
- Can multi-task under pressure.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here