2 weeks ago
About Myrtle Management Consultants’s Job offer
Job title : Business Analyst
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Our client is a financial advisory and consulting firm which seeks to add to their blooming team a young goal-driven business analyst.
- As a Business Analyst (BA), you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
- You will have an ample opportunity to help the best organizations in the country– in private, public, and social sectors to solve their most difficult problems and proffer strategic solutions.
- Monitor all phases of business projects including managing requirements and performing analyses and tests on same.
- Analyse client requirement and prepare required documents for business processes and execution of same.
- Analyse business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for various complex ideas and prepare visual and written interpretations for business projects.
- Maintain and update documents for system and business processes.
- Prepare project plans and activities and evaluate plans for various meetings and provide consultation of process.
- Conduct complex financial analysis to examine past performance and determine present and future business performance.
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of overall financial analysis to develop and implement future budgets.
- Conduct financial evaluation of client businesses and communicate / present results and business recommendations that would improve the overall client business, to upper and executive-level management.
- Review existing operations, processes and procedures and recommend productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation.
- Provide insights to clients around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Work with systems to drive efficiency and use process re-engineering to improve and upgrade systems.
- Maintain and manage client business relationships.
- 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or Business Analyst in a financial Institution or management consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business administration, an MBA in Finance is preferred.
- Strong quantitative abilities including the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, other analytical tools and presentation software.
- Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently when needed, or as part of a team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here