Job title : Mutual Fund & Insurance Operation Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- As the Operations Manager for Mutual Fund and Insurance, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the operational aspects of PalmPay’s investment and insurance activities.
- Your role involves managing a team, implementing efficient processes, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Handle the daily operation and management of mutual fund products and insurance products.
- Assist in the packaging and promotion of mutual funds products and insurance products to drive user engagement and retention, such as conduct user research, design marketing campaigns, etc.
- Maintain close contact with the cooperation institutions, and keep abreast of the latest laws, regulations, and policies of the industry.
- Prepare regular reports for mutual fund & insurance products, and coordinate with internal and external parties on compliance, finance, and other matters
- Bachelor degree or above in finance or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in mutual fund or insurance or related field.
- Strong understanding of the mutual fund and insurance industry, including market trends, user behaviors.
- Strong team communication and collaboration skills, willing to learn and research, diligent and pragmatic.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, able to make sound judgments based on data analysis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Mutual Fund & Insurance Operation Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 402 jobs