1 week ago
About Mumspring’s Job offer
Job title : UI / UX Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are in search of a creative UI / UX Designer to assist in turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in design related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications would be an advantage
- At least 2 years (provable) commercial experience is required.
- Proficiencyin the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proficiency in the use of design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, InVision, Figma/Sketch).
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Can work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Should Click here