Softcom’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Motion Graphics Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : Monday, August 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This is a dual role that would support both the animation and the graphic design team.
- You would be responsible for creating high-quality visual representations of the animation’s narratives.
- You are required to work closely with our design team to develop inspiring artwork that will attract our target audience.
- You will be responsible for formulating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and from your imagination.
- As a designer, you would work closely with the design team in brand ideation and the creation of collateral such as slides, social media ads, brochures, etc.
- Create storyboards for omnichannel video campaigns.
- Work with our design team to create quality creative content.
- Collaborate with internal & external video producers, stakeholders, and designers to come up with appropriate solutions.
- Enable the team to translate rough ideas into motion graphics / rapid prototypes quickly.
- Help innovate and be ahead of the game with your insights.
- Organize and create a structure for motion graphics resources and relevant assets.
- Participate in brainstorming and concept sessions with the design team and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Create conceptual illustrations, workflows, stories, and storyboards.
- 4+ years of motion graphics experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier.
- Proficient in 2D & 3D design, animation, and compositing, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling, composition, texture, color, and animation.
- Experience creating brand identity through creative motion design.
- Experience in layout and animation of typography.
- A desire to learn and share new techniques and tools.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt techniques and tools in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified? Please Click here