- This job has expired!
Job title : Motion & Graphic Designer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities.
- Conceptualize and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in communication plans.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases and website.
- Facilitate graphics-related conversations between Nextier and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications products such as thought pieces, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Train and develop other staff in the use of graphic design software.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- BSc / BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design, or any other relevant field.
- At least five years of relevant experience in digital experience, Animation, illustration and video editing skills.
- Proficient use of design software including Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, 2D/3D Animation, Adobe Premier Pro or similar tools.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- English language and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com using Motion & Graphic Designer – [Your full name] as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Motion & Graphic Designer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!