Job title : Montessori Directress
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- In this role of class teacher, you will be responsible for guiding, directing and facilitating the learning of a group of students utilising prescribed Montessori techniques.
- Your daily activities will revolve around creating a stimulating and engaging learning environment, observing and understanding each child’s unique developmental needs and collaborating with parents to ensure a holistic approach to education.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- 5 years early childhood education experience, 3 years of which MUST have been within a Montessori classroom setting.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in education.
- Possession of a Montessori Training Certification for Children’s House will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for early childhood education.
- Ability to create a supportive and enriching learning environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Montessori Directress jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 324 jobs