About Montaigne Place’s Job offer
Job title : Driver
Quick Recommended Links
- To ensure the safe transportation of goods and products to designated locations
- To ensure the timely delivery of goods to locations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
- Prepare trip reports – accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Timely delivery of goods to all locations
- Accurate documentation of each delivery.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Minimum of a West African School Certificate with good defensive driving record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Vehicle maintenance
- Major roads within the metropolis
- Safety and precautionary measures.
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.