Wildlife Conservation Society’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Monitoring Assistant jobs in Cross River
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : July 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The purpose of this position is to oversee and ensure the collection of quality M&E data.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide programmatic support and technical assistance to WCS programme through collaboration with stakeholders to ensure program quality.
- Key functions of this position will include monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEL), program implementation, and reporting.
- Collect required data in the field to inform the WCS Monitoring, Evaluation, Adaptation and Learning (MEAL) programme.
- Support the development and implementation of program MEAL plans to capture project performance and results, including data reporting, assessments, and all monitoring and evaluation activities
- Support the development of data flow pattern for program that will ensure timely data collection and reporting
- Report results of MEAL activities by providing written documentation about progress toward achieving indicators/targets, as appropriate
- Lead efforts at field office level to monitor project interventions, document results and provide feedback to stakeholders to guide decision-making
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits
- S/He will lead on documenting case studies and success stories.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluating project activities.
- Relevant University Degree preferably in Natural Resource Management
- Ability to develop clear goals and identify priority activities and assignments.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and community outreach.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills as well as demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Proven ability to manage large and varied workloads and deal constructively with diverse people.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Pro-active, stable, and robust character and a good team-player.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Application / Cover Letter and CV together with the names and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Urban and Monitoring Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- WCS is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce.
- We are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment and look for future team members who share that same value.