Center for Community and Health Development International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer jobs in Gombe
Job Location : Gombe
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
CHADÛªs knowledge of the context and local terrain has catalyzed partnerships with various reputable International and national non-governmental organizations. CHADÛªs wealth of experience in program design and implementation has led to sustained engagements with communities, partners in the public and humanitarian sectors and has further resulted to steady contributions to sectoral objectives.
Project type: Fixed Contract
Duration: 10 months with possible extension
Location: Gombe State
- Work alongside Project team in establishing project log frames, M&E work plans, and targets during the drafting of project proposals.
- Provide technical leadership and support to project and collaborate staff in planning and implementing M&E systems and activities, data-based program, decision-making, and results reporting
- Supervise and mentor project data entry staff
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of project activities to program manager
- Conduct field visits for data validation, to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets.
- Coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data.
- Capture and document lessons learned; champion scaling up best practices.
- Prepare and implement trainings on monitoring/data gathering tools to field office.
- Collaborate with the Finance officer, to help develop a system to track and report cost-related data for each program element to reinforce financial and budgetary strategies and allocations during planning periods.
- Responsible for handling, documenting, confidentiality and security of all informational resources related to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries.
- Support complains and feedback mechanism, including communicating response to complainants; liaise with programmes and operations to ensure prompt follow-up on feedback and complaints received.
- Attend any information management related trainings, meetings and workshops.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- First degree in statistics or in relevant studies.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 3-5 years professional experience as M&E Officer
- Spoken and written language skills in English is required with the ability to produce quality report
- Hausa Proficiency is a must.
- Proven experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Have experience in working with children on research issues as well knowledge of child safeguarding policy and child protection.
- Ability to contribute to complex technical assistance programmes/projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to appreciate cultural, religious and ethnic diversity
- Excellent diplomacy and persuasion skills
- Ability to work under pressure often to strict deadlines.
*Monitoring and Evaluation Officer jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Gombe
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should apply; all CV and cover latter in not more than 3 pages should be address to the Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International. The CV/cover letter is strictly to be summited to [email protected] .Kindly indicates position you applying for as the subject of your email.
NOTE; CHAD provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. CHAD International encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Application submitted after deadline will not be honored.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria