About Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Relationship/Sales Support – Internship
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Stands as an interface for customers and prospects.
- Manages all digital marketing endeavours in collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure existing and new customers are excited about our products & services, with focus on flawless customer services deliveries and continuous improvements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of long-term sales strategy and goals targeted on growing existing profitable customers and acquiring new customers, markets and market segments.
- Equip sales team with all necessary information/data to response timely to customer requests and new prospects.
- Ensure high quality customer service among the team (processing etc.)
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Carrying out periodic customer satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Manage website chats effectively and efficiently.
- Follow up and ensure invoices delivered to customers are paid timely in collaboration with the sales team.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate and timely actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Office administration support
- High proficiency in internet and computer usage
- OND or first-degree holder
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales executive: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.