Tongyi Allied Mining Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Mining GeologistJob Location : AbujaDeadline : December 31, 2021Quick Recommended Links
Job Duties and Tasks
- Communicate geological findings by writing research papers, participating in conferences, and/or geological science.
- Measure characteristics of the Earth, such as gravity and magnetic fields, using equipment such as seismographs, gravimeters, torsion balances, and magnetometers.
- Have a desire to learn to be a blaster( Any applicant will be favourable if he is with qualifications for a responsible man for a mining site for explosives.)
- Willing to learn knowledge and technology from Chinese engineers no matter it is related with your major or not.
- Have basic knowledge of a repair man for the machines such as excavators, trucks, rilling machine, tipper, and related machines.
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, and geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, boreholes, and aerial photos.
- Plan and conduct geological, geochemical, and geophysical field studies and surveys; sample collection;
- Prepare geological maps, cross-sectional diagrams, charts, and reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, and resource management, using results of field work and laboratory research.
- Locate and estimate probable naturalresources, using aerial photographs, charts, and research and survey results.
- Conduct geological and geophysical studies to provide information for use in regional development, site selection.
- Advise and Assist the company to handle issues with chiefs/Amirs and government agencies.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2-15 years work experience.
NGN60,000 – NGN200,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with an attached detailed CV (Experience details is a very important factor for us to identify) and Passport picture by email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.