Job title : Mid-Senior Level Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to hire a mid-senior engineer who is passionate about solving problems by delivering high-quality code.
- We help brands thrive through creative and innovative software solutions. We seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, and development by embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility.
- As a mid-level engineer, you must have at least four years of experience working in software development.
- We use mainly TypeScript and React, so, preferably, you should be comfortable with those
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in ReactJS, Typescript and Vue.js
- Data storage with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Graphql and RestAPI
- Docker, heavy usage of AWS
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 7-15 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- You will be responsible for developing new products, features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level
- Design and implement complex software applications, focusing on creating delightful user experiences
- Be a critical part of the development team by implementing and deploying complex software applications
- Apply software engineering best practices along with a security first mindset in a scrum team
- Present, share and demonstrate your work to team members and stakeholders
- Working with the design, engineering and software testing team.
- Mentor junior members on the team
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and help us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- As an engineer, you will drive technology discussions and also take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- Understanding of Agile delivery Methodologies. Comfortable working in teams, leveraging kanban or scrum boards
- You have you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus)
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end-to-end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- Have experience using Laravel
- Strong Understanding of Frontend frameworks like React TypeScript, Vue or Angular
- Experience using tools like Docker
- Ability to come to office 2/3 times a week
- Ability to commute to Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Mid-Senior Level Engineer jobs