OfficeMakers International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Mid-level & Senior Associate (Oil & Gas) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide advice, opinion and services from a legal viewpoint all types of agreements with respect to joint ventures, joint ventures partners, outside suppliers, customers, agents, contractors and also lead Counsels by providing knowledge and expertise in accordance with internal Policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Lead in the drafting and reviewing the preparation of legal documents and agreements (e.g. Heads of Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Term Sheets, Articles of Association, Lease Agreement, Technical Services Agreements, Oil and Gas Services Contracts, Production Sharing Agreements with the aim of protecting the firm’s interests.
- Lead and coordinate activities in the negotiation of the legal aspects of major agreements on behalf of the firm with foreign partners, purchasers and financiers
- Candidates should at least have 4 years experience post call.
- The Senior Associates should have at least 4 years working experience post call
- The Associates should have at least 2 – 3 years working experience post-call.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Strong experience in general legal practice areas listed in the Principal Accountabilities above, with some experience which relates to Oil & Gas industry.
- Must have knowledge & experience in Oil & Gas.
- Beyond the competencies, we are interested in lawyers with good character, passion, innovation and leadership.
- We prefer that these applicants are not planning to relocate or go for further studies in the next two years
*Mid-level & Senior Associate (Oil & Gas) jobs in Nigeria
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Nigeria