OfficeMakers International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Mid-level & Senior Associate (Fin-Tech) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidate will be embedded in the business and will be heavily involved with supporting a variety of legal and tech related projects.
- Candidate has to be a tech savvy and entrepreneurial individual who is able to add value to the team not only from a legal perspective but also strategic.
- Candidate should have a broad focus covering commercial contracts, data protection, corporate governance and assisting with building out the legal function internationally and developing existing and new policies/templates.
- He/She should be fully immersed in the drive on digital innovation within the company.
- Candidate should have at least 4 years working experience post call.
- The Senior Associates should have at least 4 years working experience post call
- The Associates should have at least 2 – 3 years working experience post-call.
- The ideal candidate must be able to focus on financial services within banking and fintechs.
- Must have knowledge & transactional experience in the interplay of Finance and Technology (Fin-Tech)
- Candidate must be a strong communicator, possessing excellent interpersonal skills to partner with a diverse group of stakeholders across the region.
- Beyond the competencies, we are interested in lawyers with good character, passion, innovation and leadership.
- We prefer that these applicants are not planning to relocate or go for further studies in the next two years.
*Mid-level & Senior Associate (Fin-Tech) jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria