OfficeMakers International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Mid-level & Senior Associate (Capital Markets) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Verification of the legal status of the company whose securities are about to be offered to the public.
- Examining all documents, contracts, correspondences and advising the Issuing House accordingly on same.
- Ensuring due compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements and relevant corporate approvals.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of all transaction documents related to loan sales, securitizations, warehouse facilities and platform investments.
- Assistance with corporate financing transactions, corporate housekeeping matters and special projects, as needed.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 4 years experience post call
- The Senior Associates should have at least 4 years working experience post call while the Associates should have at least 2 – 3 years working experience post-call.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively and proactively provide quick, concise and practical legal advice that is consistent with any business objectives
- Excellent judgment with demonstrated decision-making capability while dealing with legal, regulatory and business issues involving competing interests
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work well under pressure, thrive working under limited direction, and an attitude that no job is too challenging or too small
- Must have knowledge & transactional experience in Capital Markets.
- Enthusiasm for the application of new technologies and methods to old problems.
- An ability and desire to develop expertise in new or unfamiliar areas of law.
- Beyond the competencies, we are interested in lawyers with good character, passion, innovation and leadership.
- We prefer that these applicants are not planning to relocate or go for further studies in the next two years.
*Mid-level & Senior Associate (Capital Markets) jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria