OfficeMakers International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Mid-level & Senior Associate (Banking & Finance) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The successful candidate will join the highly successful Banking & Finance practice and work closely with the partner and other members within the Group to ensure that their businesses and transactions are structured optimally, and client expectations are exceeded.
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on providing legal advice to clients in general banking transactions (including fund finance, corporate finance, asset finance, securitization, capital markets).
- Working with a client base that comprises of domestic and international clients and with prestigious foreign law firms.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling.
- Working as part of a team and in daily interaction with the partners and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience by managing junior lawyers.
- Ideal candidate should at least have 4 years post-qualification experience as a finance lawyer.
- The Senior Associates should have at least 4 years working experience post call
- The Associates should have at least 2 – 3 years working experience post-call.
- Must have knowledge & transactional experience in Banking & Finance.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Beyond the competencies, we are interested in lawyers with good character, passion, innovation and leadership.
- We prefer that these applicants are not planning to relocate or go for further studies in the next two years.
*Mid-level & Senior Associate (Banking & Finance) jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria