Ensured Traffic Digital Agency’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Mid-Level Frontend & Backend Web Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 1 year
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Ensured Traffic is a digital marketing agency with a team of strategic; experienced digital specialists use vision, flair, and precision to engineer multi-channel experiences that help our client connect to their customers in new and better ways, driving innovation and accelerating business performance. We value innovation and results that outpace clients’ expectations.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Implement backend architecture from product launch through scale.
- Possess the ability to take a feature from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the feature.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code, quickly
- Work with a team of remote developers: be able to tackle assigned tasks, manage and track performance while collaborating w/ team members.
- Proficient API design and development
- Proficient in PHP scripting language
- Implementing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong Docker/Containers experience
- Excellent written, verbal, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Start-up experience is a plus. Comfortable working in an agile/lean environment.
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and DevOps
- Must be hardworking. Have grit and a growth mindset.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Mid-Level Frontend & Backend Web Developer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.