Microsoft’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Software Engineer – Windows, Developers & Experiences (WDX)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job number: 1018217
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Hardware Manufacturing Engineering
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The Windows, Developers & Experiences (WDX) team, a part of the Windows + Devices (W+D) engineering organization, is looking for a Software Engineer to partner with us to build and ship the next generation version of Windows that will touch the lives of 1 Billion+ users worldwide! Help us build modern, intuitive, iconic and delightful user experiences that will propel Windows into the 2020’s.
- We are looking for data-driven and customer-obsessed engineers who like the challenge of working on features that span the entire development stack across the Windows OS, applications and devices and form factors that run the Windows OS, join us to define and deliver the next generation of Windows and the future of how humans experience computing.
- You will play a key role in open-ended explorations, prototyping and influencing business opportunities for current and future customers of Windows. We’re looking for collaborative engineers to bring their passion, drive and technical skills to help us accomplish these goals.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews with your team
- Collaborate with senior members and peers across disciplines (PM, Design, Data and Applied Science) to deliver your work
- Be responsible for designing and implementing features on time and with high quality
- Contribute towards building a positive culture on the team that aligns with Microsoft’s values
- Passion, interest and optionally experience in building user experiences
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration and communication skills
- 1-3+ years of experience building software and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field would be an advantage.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here