Microsoft’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Engineering Manager – Windows, Developers & Experiences (WDX)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Number: 1019066
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Hardware Manufacturing Engineering
Role Type: People Manager
- The Windows, Developers & Experiences (WDX) team, a part of the Windows + Devices (W+D) engineering organization, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Manager to partner with us to build and ship the next generation version of Windows that will touch the lives of 1 Billion+ users worldwide! Help us build modern, intuitive, iconic and delightful user experiences that will propel Windows into the 2020’s.
- We are looking for data-driven and customer-obsessed engineers who likes the challenge of working on features and technologies that span the entire development stack across the Windows OS, applications and devices and form factors that run the Windows OS, join us to define and deliver the next generation of Windows and the future of how humans experience computing.
- You will lead a team of engineers through open-ended explorations, prototyping and identifying business opportunities. We are looking for an engineering leader to bring their passion, drive and technical acumen to help us accomplish these goals.
As a Senior Software Engineer Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of 4-8 Software Engineers.
- Set technical directions for the team.
- Collaborate with other Engineering teams and managers.
- Effectively collaborate with a globally distributed team across different time zones and disciplines.
- Lead by example and set the culture for the team that aligns with Microsoft values.
- Be willing to try new things and be curious.
- Grow and mentor your team.
- Work closely with your Program Management team to build a plan that is achievable.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and shipping software at scale with a C-style programming language (C, C++, C# or Java)
- 1+ years leading a team of engineers.
- Strong problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Exceptional collaboration and leadership skills, with a proven ability to work well with a global, diverse team, partners, and customers
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different time zones and geographies
- Experience with UI frameworks like XAML/UWP is an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here