Tek Experts’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Micro Focus Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2 jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
What we Offer:
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realize your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
About the Role:
We are hiring a Software Support Engineer to support Microfocus. In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their Microfocus software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take, own and close the support tickets
- Ensure good ticket documentation at all times.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Meet all personal targets
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years experience in technical support
- Strong knowledge of Networking, programming languages, databases or UIÛªs
- Experience in customer service is a must
- PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- BachelorÛªs degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
*Micro Focus Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2 jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria