Job title : Metering Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist Lead instrumentation engineer and Head of section (Head of
- Instrumentation, Metering & Systems Support) for the updating of the
- Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Is together with Lead Metering Engineer focal point for Clientconcerning technical and commercial (fiscal) metering systems.
- Manage the maintenance and reliability of all metering systems and guarantee the integrity of their measurements.
- Follow-up within all matters concerning metering related contracts (sales, transportation, and/or other agreements)
In connection with Client concerned entities he shall :
- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related administrative tools in UNISUP as regards Instrumentation, control systems and metering maintenance on site.
- Prepare and update the metering manuals describing the CLIENT technical & fiscal metering equipment as well as related operating procedures. Ensure the proper saving and storage of data back-up, and documentation.
- Ensure that periodical meter proving exercise at our LACT points as well as the prover loop calibrations are carried-out as provided for by the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the fiscal gas metering system quarterly validations, Client Supply Point Technical and Commercial Ticketing Audit are carried out in compliance with the Gas
- Utilisation Agreement with the Client and the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the Fiscal Metering systems are fully operational, accurate and comply with the regulations defined by the Authorities.
- Ensure proper certification of the fiscal metering systems and smooth relations with the DPR with the commercial team.
- Liase with the Main Maintenance Contractor teams on the necessary corrective actions as relates to the metering systems.
- Specify the new technical and commercial metering systems in co-operation with instrumentation specialists.
- Initiate and follow-up the monitoring of performance for the equipment defined within the Field of Competence including Metering Systems, Fire and Gas detection systems, ESD systems, Security control, etc.
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions and share experience(s) accordingly.
- Provide and clarify flow equation formulae to be entered/ entered on the ICSS.
- Coordinate with the Technical Support and Smart Room teams for the investigations, follow-up and reporting of deficiencies or significant events.
- Issue FITA (Failure Investigations and Technical Analysis) reports and REX+ Return of experience related to equipment within the Field of Competence.
- B.Sc / B.Eng. Degree in any engineering related discipline such as Instrument/Control/Electronic/Automation/Petroleum/Chemical.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or service Company with specialized training/competence im Metering techniques.
- Large Expertise in Metering systems and International Metering Codes (ISO, API, AGA,etc …) Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerised process systems.
- Ability to organize a mission campaign in an offshore environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Metering Engineer jobs