Job title : Meter Engineer/Technical Cordinator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
we seek to hire a skilled and experienced electrical engineer or related field with specialty in smart electricity meters to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in the deployment, configuration and maintenance of smart metering system, including the meter and the metering infrastructure. Candidate with strong knowledge an background working with single phase and three phase smart meters, high voltage (HV) and low Voltage (LV) meters.
- Configure and optimize smart meter firmware to meet specific client requirements.
- Perform hardware configurations and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- mplement software updates and patches for smart metering systems
- Ensure seamless integration of new features and improvements
- Conduct and or supervise on-site installation and commissioning of smart meters, ensuring prosper setup and functionality.
- Perform field inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of smart metering infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to integrate smart metering systems with existing distribution company infrastructure
- Ensure interoperability with related technologies and platforms
- Provide technical support ton internal teams and external stakeholders
- Address and resolve issues related to smart meter functionality.
- Candidate with Hnd/ Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science or a related field
- Graduate from a Technical School/ National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria and a minimum of 2 years in practice can apply.
- Minimum of Three years of relevant experience in the smart metering industry can apply
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Meter Engineer/Technical Cordinator jobs