People Capacity Management’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Membership Relations Officer jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : July 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Location: Abeokuta
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives to grow the membership base of the institute in the South West Zone
- Plan, schedule, and implement specific membership retention, and recruitment efforts in the zone, including the reactivation of the membership of inactive and moribund members of the Institute.
- Carry out an intensive membership drive in the zone on a continuous basis
- Carry out effective service delivery to members by meeting their specific needs as required. Foster cordial relationship between the institute and members
- Liaise with departments across the institute (e.g. Research and Advocacy and Training and Capacity Development) to leverage programmes and activities to increase membership acquisition in the zone
- Organize events for existing and prospective and facilitate closer cooperation and networking between members
- Maintain a comprehensive database of members
- Implement strategies to ensure high level subscription payment by members of the Institute. Support the annual membership invoicing payment system.
- Provides periodic membership reports to the Director, Membership and Branch Development
- Serve as Secretary to at least one (1) Policy Committee of the Institute
- Perform any other task as assigned
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Membership function and ability to identify new opportunities for the Institute
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ownership and accountability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any other related field.
- Minimum of four (4) to (6) years post-qualification in related field
- Candidates must reside in Abeokuta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.