Job title : Medical Sales Representatives
Job Location : Enugu
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promotion, detailing, and marketing our brands to relevant medical establishments, HCPs, medical professionals, and pharmaceutical professionals to generate Demand & achieve Sales Target for respective Brands.
- He will be responsible for ensuring the availability of the brands at all key trade channel partners, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retail pharmacies.
- The candidate must have a strong performance aptitude & passion for pharma marketing & sales.
- Achieve sales & collection targets, through trade and institutional segments!
- Generate Demand: Visiting & Meeting HCPs/Medical/Para-medical professionals, detailing & presenting brands to Institutional customers for availability, sales, prescription generation, and recommendations.
- Execute Marketing & Brand Promotional activities & Sales/trade promotional activities!
- Enhance Brand Visibility & shelf availability at each & every outlet.
- Organize, conduct, and/or Attend CMEs, and brand/product presentation to medical and para-medical professionals at key institutions and HCP associations.
- Organize, and conduct brand/product awareness presentations to local trade channel associations like Community pharmacist forums.
- Build & manage key customer accounts on both trade channel and institutional segments
- Update & maintain every customer’s records like prescribers , competitors etc.
- Market intelligence, update promptly competitive activities, new launches, price revision etc.
- Reports & Feedback: Daily and periodic feedback & reporting as company norms
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm / D. Pharm) or Science (Pharmacology, Biology, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology,) but not mandatory.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales & marketing
- Age must be less than <32 years by Dec 2023.
- Possess strong persuasive & relationship-building skills, Excellent Verbal Communication & Presentation skills!
- Self-motivated, task & target oriented.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives jobs