LifeBank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Medical Sales Representative jobs in Ondo
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : June 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Akure, Ondo
Reports to: The City Lead.
Function of the Role
- The Sales Manager will be accountable for the sales team and will work with the Sales Reps and Officers to attain the sales goals of the company.
- He/She will also be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to Hospitals and Medical Clients. He/She will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the client base of the Company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank products and services.
- Work with the marketing and Sales Lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank Customers.
- Deliver monthly targets in assigned territory.
- Lead research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify management of special attention if required.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective clients, schedule and follow through on calls with Leads and current customers.
- Responsible for sales territory mapping, planning and management.
- Work closely with the Sales Lead and Reps to meet consumers’ needs. /
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Collate and provide daily call reports, as well as weekly and monthly of sales efforts in market sales territory.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area and report to the Sales Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the City Lead
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in an assigned particular area.
- Expert-level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- B.Sc in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- 2-3 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is required.
- Experience as a Sales Rep in the healthcare and Pharma industry is a requirement.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organisation skills and results-driven
- Highly Self-motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent Leadership abilities.
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge.
- Daily field visits to Clients’ sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online