Vedic Lifecare Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Medical Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing appropriately all patients as necessary.
- Ensuring that patients understand all treatments and procedures while providing health care.
- Taking care and advising the patients referred by other hospital specialist colleagues.
- Ensure that referrals are attended to promptly by carrying out appropriate investigations and treatments & issuing a discharge summary to every patients prior to leaving the hospital.
- Referring patients to other hospitals recognized by Vedic Lifecare Hospital concerning patient diagnostics or rehabilitation with best medical practice.
- Evaluating selected medical records of patients, case notes and discharge letters of patients at peer review.
- Providing reports, contributing to developing, budgeting, and planning of medical services.
- All cases should be documented as per the requirements of the organization.
- Taking part in medical audits as required from time to time to monitor care delivery.
- Ensure that the in and out of your unit is clean at all times to keep it free from infection.
- Keep all equipment clean, functional and safe for use always, and ensure that the Bio-Medical Engr. carries out routine checks on them.
- Ensure judicious use of consumables and keep a stock of consumables against the number of tests done.
- In case of emergency follow emergency protocols / SOPs.
- Explain topatients on preventive healthcare services & promote health checks considering the challenges of the place.
- Maintain patient details, case sheets and diagnostic results of guests in electronic medical records without fail.
- Interested candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.