Job title : Medical Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitoring disease outbreaks in the community and working with other agencies to control the spread of disease
- Developing plans for natural disaster preparedness and response, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, forest fires, or drought
- Recommending changes in public health policies to improve health conditions in the community
- Conducting research on public health topics such as disease transmission patterns, chronic disease management, substance abuse prevention, or nutrition education
- Coordinating the provision of healthcare services in the community such as immunizations, disease prevention, and disease treatment
- Preparing reports on public health activities, including disease trends and statistics, health risks, and environmental hazards
- Maintaining records of communicable diseases, birth and death certificates, and other public health information
- Coordinating efforts with public health organizations at the federal, state, and local levels to address public health issues
- Developing educational programs to help individuals adopt healthy behaviors and lifestyles
- A Minimum of MBBS from an accredited Nigerian or International University
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience
- Basic Life Support certificate is essential
- NYSC Certificate is essential
- ACLS certificate is desirable.
- Sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!