5 months ago
Beachland Specialist Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Medical Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Performing minor surgeries.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teaching at hospitals and medical schools, and observing and assessing the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- A qualified Medical Doctor with good work experience in a Hospital Setting.
- Interested candidates should possess 1 – 4 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Ogun
*Medical Officer in Ogun
- Salary Offer: *********