Tabitha Medical Center’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Medical Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Order, perform and interpret tests, and analyze records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Monitor the patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Provide prenatal care to pregnant women, and provide postnatal care to mother and infant.
- Perform minor surgery and assist in major surgeries.
- May make house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit the center.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MBBS/MD with active license from Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Minimum of 3 yearsÛª experience
- Surgical Skills is an advantage
- Strengths in Obstetrics/Gynecology and Pediatrics will also be an advantage
- Self-Directed Learner
- Computer Literacy a must
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team.
*Medical Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria