Anadach Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Medical Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patientsäó» experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
LOCATION: IKOYI, LAGOS
The Role: A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients. He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patientsäó» health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries. He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 3 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key competencies and attributes
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Medical Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online