Job title : Medical Laboratory Technician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis.
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens.
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment.
- Test and study blood, urine, and other body fluids.
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians.
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards.
- Cross-match blood for transfusion.
- OND or HND in relevant courses
- 1 – 3 years of Experience in the same role is important.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and precision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures and laboratory equipment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Laboratory Technician jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!