Job title : Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 29, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform tasks, duties and all laboratory orders according to established protocols and procedures.
- Sets up and prepares all laboratory investigations under the safe and quality conditions.
- Quality assurance and maintenance of all laboratory investigations.
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains laboratory equipment by ensuring quality standards, certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service and repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure that professional standards are maintained and developed in line with best practise, research and are evidence based.
- Assist with recruitment, selection and orientation of staff.
- Maintains staff performance by training, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Ensure staff rostering meets demands and is cost effective.
- Be responsible for developing own skills and knowledge and contribute to the development of others.
- Work cooperatively and supportively with the hospital administration and physicians to ensure service are available and cost effective, meeting quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports on all activities to the Medical Director.
- Researches, evaluates, learn and practise new trends in the industry.
- To prepare and submit on the required format all information necessary for budgeting purposes, accurately and on time.
- Any other duty that may assigned.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Laboratory Scientist jobs