2 weeks ago
Job title : Medical Laboratory Scientist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This role is responsible to accept and analyze samples collected for investigation according to the acceptable standard and issue accurate reports.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Carry out analysis on samples
- Write and sign out testreports
- Provides technical oversight to Technicians and Junior Scientists on complex investigations
- To maintain safety and cleanliness in the laboratory
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Participate at the Hospitals’ CMEs and quality improvement activities
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
Key Results Areas
- Accurate and prompt release of test reports.
- Prompt dispatch of critical test results.
- Confidentiality and safety in the laboratory.
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or its equivalent.
- Registration with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria with valid practicing license.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a licensed medical laboratory scientist.
- Computer literacy
- Scientific skills
- Safety practice and risk management
- Medical lab science practice
- Service oriented, courteous and a team player )
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Self-motivating and multitasking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diligent and responsible
- Professional and Ethical conduct
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Laboratory Scientist jobs
- Salary Offer: *********