Job title : Medical Laboratory Intern
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you passionate about medical research and laboratory procedures? Join Lily Hospitals as a Medical Laboratory Intern where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
- This internship offers a hands-on opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of medical laboratory science.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to perform a wide range of laboratory tests to produce and interpret results in order to assist clinicians in their diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Responsible for receiving, storing and preparing various kinds of specimen including blood sample for analysis.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Work with medical Laboratory scientist to Calibrate and Maintaining standard laboratory equipment, for example spectrophotometers, immune-analyzers, centrifuges, and pipetting machines
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to Identifying the presence or quantity of drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, and toxic substances by operating toxicology instrumentation and performing manual methods for the performance of drug screens, blood alcohol levels, and carbon monoxide levels.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to analyze blood samples using computer-aided and manual techniques.
- Assist in prescribing specific types of treatment for individual patients.
- Produce quantitative data in the form of reports pertaining to tests done and provide key information to other clinicians about patient’s condition.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to select appropriate techniques for different types of chemical pathology analysis.
- Assist in ensuring that the necessary turnaround time for reporting results is achieved.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Must be licensed to practice under the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Hands-on experience in a state-of-the-art medical laboratory setting.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field.
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and skills in medical research and diagnostics.
- Flexible work hours tailored to academic schedules.
- Possibility of future career growth within the company.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Word Doc only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Medical Laboratory Intern jobs