6 days ago
Job title : Medical Doctor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client (a top school) is looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change.
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, and referral, where necessary.
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical attention and treatment for illness, injury, and routine care
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Create care plans, coordinate diagnostic tests and other services, and counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Prescribe, administer, and dispense medication and supplements in accordance with national and local regulations
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Degree in Medicine – Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in any Global, National, or State recognized University and conforming to the guidelines as set out by the Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria.
- Completion of compulsory internship and national service or exemption
- Up-to-date full registration and license from the MDCN
- 3 years of experience practicing as a doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Surgery, Leadership Skill,
- Decision-making Skill,
- Time Management,
- Time Management Skill,
- Listening Skill, Patient,
- Medical Professional
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Doctor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********