Job title : Medical Doctor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out.
- diagnosis, treatment, and referral where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Prescribe, administer, and dispense medication and supplements in accordance with national and local regulations.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments like child immunization.
- MBBS from any National or State recognized university.
- 3 years of practice experience as a doctor.
- Completion of compulsory internship and national service or exemption.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Medical Doctor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 61 jobs